The Barcliff Group dares to interpret how the Medical Industry goes beyond just getting the job done but getting to the heart of the actual job. By being excellent in consultancy, they amplify the voices of those that have been side-lined or discriminated against in the medical industry.
Our journey began as a soaring rebranding process, and NueWay Studios was ecstatic to execute the project.
I have been nothing short of amazed with Nueway Studios! Charday and her team are the absolute best – very professional, personable, exceptional service, and true experts in their craft. I vsought out rebranding services and came out with so much more than a logo – they assisted in creating a movement for my business. They took the time to do a full spectrum analysis (industry, personal, business impact, current state, desired stated, etc.) and “planted the flag” on how to get my business to its new horizon. I was able to fine-tune by brand and messaging to customers. Charday was even thoughtful enough to send a relevant industry article to assist with the transition to my new brand identity. I highly recommend them for your marketing and development needs!
- The Barcliff Group, as a brand, was conservative and introverted, as opposed to the ruler and leader archetype which we identified them to be as per their mission, vision, and purpose.
- The team culture was also ambiguous as the employee roles and functions were not clearly outlined; hence, all the marketing and sales duties fell into the owner’s work portfolio.
- The lack of defined roles further stressed the organizational structure, positioning the brand as a jack of all trades.
- The brand had internal conflicts with pitch claims. The value proposition and brand promise to the clients were contradictory to its aim due to a poorly positioned brand archetype.
- The Barcliff Group was deeply intertwined with the founder’s brand. Hence, it faced the threat of stagnation. The brand did not have its unique identity or independence from the founder’s influence and story.
A survey of their target market revealed that the audience could not distinguish The Barcliff Group from other NGOs and Healthcare companies that offered similar services. These conclusions by the audience were based on visuals and messaging. Visuals:
- The logo was generic, and the placement of brand initials did not fully describe the brand name and mission. Therefore, the brand identity was quickly lost on the audience.
- The website was not optimized to create a connection with the user or visitor. It featured minimal text and images that did not describe the true purpose and work of TBG. Most images on the website did not align with the text, tagline, tones, and messaging.
Healthcare work lacks drivers. People that could push the new wave of change and solutions in the industry. The Barcliff Group has a passion for representation, women empowerment, and actionable change. It was our aim to reposition TBG this way.
- Repositioning the brand as a leader and doer as opposed to a bystander brings it in synchronicity with its true archetype.
- Initiating an internal culture shift by prioritizing a creative style of hiring to bring the best experts on board. This gives the brand an edge over competitors once the team is oriented as a family where all ideas are valued and applied.
- Creating a Nue, distinct, and independent identity for the brand by refining the color palette and adding flow to their logo.
We had to balance the rigorous industry standards that almost stand no bending, with the creativity and novelty that The Barcliff Group brings to the table. We almost had to tone down the edginess, without undermining the potential they had in truly standing out and setting a nue standard on the market.
- The nue logo depicts growth and blooming with a play on the soft green and blue colors that are ‘on brand’ for the healthcare industry, but with a custom shade of each, personalized for The Barcliff Group.
- The growth mindset is deeply ingrained in their culture and it’s also their promise towards whomever they work with. Thus it had a big impact on the logo creation.
Our work on The Barcliff Group created a Nue brand experience living up to its full potential and inspiring everyone who walks into their doors to do the same. Since the launch the brand has seen an increase in overall growth by 10% including sales, brand awareness and brand recognition.
I have been nothing short of amazed with Nueway Studios! Charday and her team are the absolute best – very professional, personable, exceptional service, and true experts in their craft. I sought out rebranding services and came out with so much more than a logo – they assisted in creating a movement for my business. They took the time to do a complete spectrum analysis (industry, personal, business impact, current state, desired state, etc.) and "planted the flag" on how to get my business to its new horizon. I was able to fine-tune by brand and messaging to customers. Charday was even thoughtful enough to send a relevant industry article to assist with my new brand identity transition. I highly recommend them for your marketing and development needs!